- Shelf Bracket
- Made of steel
- Antique black finish
- Size: 5" x 3-1/2"
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/8"-11 x 36"
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- Holds screwdrivers & other hard-to-hold tools
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 3/4"
- Bracket & strap adjust to any stairway angle
- Comes with 1-1/2” x 10 oval head screws for handrail straps
- 250 lb. Capacity
- Made of Die Cast w/ Steel Strap
- Brass finish
- Size: 3.31" L
SAFETY NOTICE: Bracket MUST be securely fastened to wall stud or other structurally sound support.Learn More
- This bolt is designed for security applications on lightweight doors, chests, cabinets, etc
- Can be used on right or left hand applications
- In vertical use, the notch-in case holds the bolt in a locked position
- Made of steel with brass bolt and knob
- Zinc finish
- Bolt diameter .32
- Size: 5"
- Designed as a reinforcing bracket for chests boxes etc.
- Made of Solid Brass
- 4 per pack
- Comes with Solid Brass Screws
- Size: 1-1/2" x 5/8"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"