- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
GTO Inc FM135, Entry Transmitter Is Standard Equipment With Mighty Mule Systems, Has Adjustable Codes, Identical To Unit Included With The Gate Openers, Fits On Visor Of Vehicles, Battery Included.Learn More
- For doors 3/4” to 2-1/4” thick
- Cadmium plated bolt
- Music wire spring
- Packed with screws
- Made of steel with a black finish
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Mighty Mule Pin Lock, Keyed Alike for opener front mount only. This model is for users who need more than one lock. If multiple Mighty Mule pin locks are need, order multiples of this model, and they will be key alike.Learn More
- Dimensions: 46" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')