- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/8"-16 x 72"
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
- Uses Designed for use in Marine industrial and construction applications where maximum corrosion protection is desired.
- Features Federal Specifications RR-C 271D Type IV Class 2 threaded screw pin for easy rigging.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 5/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More