- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 72"
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
- 4” zinc gate max latch
- For swinging doors
- Designed for out-swining gates doors and animal pens
- Can be mounted to the gate or post
- Latches when bar strikes latch lever
- Floating bar adjusts to compensate for 1/2” gate sag
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Hole punched in release lever is for cord release from opposite side
- Patent Pending
- Zinc finish
- Designed to hold open lids on chests or boxes and to help prevent slamming
- Spring-loaded supports make toy boxes safer
- Made of Steel with an Antique brass finish
- Comes with screws
- Size: 5-1/2"
- For smaller chests and boxes
- Comes with Screws
- Made of cold rolled steel
- Zinc finish
- Size: 3-1/2"
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 5400 lbs.
- Size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" L x 1-3/4" H x 1" D
- Designed for use with padlocks to secure trunks, chests, cases, tool boxes, and other items
- Product's design allows for a tight secure closing
- Surface mount
- Lockable with padlock
- For vertical or horizontal applications
- Zinc-plated finish
- Made of steel
- 2 per pack
- Size 1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Lock display cases, showcase doors and all sliding glass, wood & metal doors to 1/4"thick
- Die-cast zinc lock body-steel locking bar and solid brass keyway and tumblers
- Chrome finish
- Includes 2 keys
- Keyed different
- 4-1/2" Length
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 50"
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield