- Designed to hold open lids on chests or boxes and to help prevent slamming
- Spring-loaded supports make toy boxes safer
- Made of steel with an Antique brass finish
- Size: 4"
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 36" L
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 50"
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- Designed for industrial construction and agricultural applications including towing logging and load securing
- Ideal for your quick end of line connections in securing loads and tie downs
- Use for chain
- Grade 43 Forged Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- A splice bracket with set screws to join 2 lengths of rail to the side of buildings
- Designed To Join 2 Pieces Of National's #5114 Or #5116 Box Rail
- Lag screws included
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Satin black finish
- Designed to add a decorative appearance and protect corners on small chests, jewelry boxes, craft projects, etc.
- Fasteners included
- 4 per pack
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: 5/8" x 1-3/4"
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 36"