Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
GTO Inc FM135, Entry Transmitter Is Standard Equipment With Mighty Mule Systems, Has Adjustable Codes, Identical To Unit Included With The Gate Openers, Fits On Visor Of Vehicles, Battery Included.Learn More
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
Duck Brand standard window air conditioner cover seals out weather, dirt, ice, leaves, moisture and debris. Heavy duty plastic cover is reusable. Securing straps and fastners are included to keep cover secure throughout the season. Each cover is 18-Inch height by 27-Inch wide by 25-Inch deep.
- Seals out weather, leaves, and dust
- Securing strap included
- Designed for corner reinforcement on chairs, tables, chests and other applications.
- Made of Steel
- Antique Bronze Finish
- Size: 1" x 3/4"
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
Duck Brand markets a variety of weather seals to provide consumers with a specialized product for nearly any application. Properly sealing and insulating your home can be an easy way to increase comfort, save money on energy costs and increase home energy efficiency. The Duck Brand Aluminum Door Seal is great for sealing gaps between your door bottom and threshold. This seal prevents cold winter air and summer heat from entering your home. The aluminum construction is strong and durable for multiple years of use. The Duck Brand door bottom seal is 1.625 by 36-Inch long and comes with 7 screws for easy installation. Whatever your home insulating needs, Duck Brand has what it takes to get the job done and save you money!Learn More
- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.