- For 1/8" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- 26 hooks in assorted styles and sizes
- 6 ea. 7/8" and 1/2" angle hooks
- 6 ea. 1/2" and 1" curved hooks
- 2 ea. 1-1/2" curved hooks
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 36"
- Designed for animal enclosures
- Safety lock closes automatically to help prevent accidental opening by livestock
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 6"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 72"
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
- 4” zinc gate max latch
- For swinging doors
- Designed for out-swining gates doors and animal pens
- Can be mounted to the gate or post
- Latches when bar strikes latch lever
- Floating bar adjusts to compensate for 1/2” gate sag
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Hole punched in release lever is for cord release from opposite side
- Patent Pending
- Zinc finish
- Designed to hold open lids on chests or boxes and to help prevent slamming
- Spring-loaded supports make toy boxes safer
- Made of Steel with an Antique brass finish
- Comes with screws
- Size: 5-1/2"
- Ideal for securing wood or metal doors or drawers
- Includes 2 keys
- For material thickness up to 5/8"
- Size: 1/2"
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 5400 lbs.
- Size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" L x 1-3/4" H x 1" D
- For smaller chests and boxes
- Comes with Screws
- Made of cold rolled steel
- Zinc finish
- Size: 3-1/2"