- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
$17.99Product DetailsThis Adjustable Gate Wheel keeps gates from sagging or dragging! All steel construction with a 9in rubber wheel for rolling over rough terrain. Fits steel and wood gates.
- Fits round tube gate 1 5/8" to 2"
- Prevents sagging
- Allows gates to open easier
- 9 x 4.5 x 9 inches
- Wheel Type: Rubber, Works With: Steel and wood gates
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More
Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
The Mighty Mule push-to-open bracket is an 11in. metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post at an angle that allows the gate to swing away from the property, instead of into it. Useful on driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to allow for a pull-to-open installation.Learn More
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More