Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The two-button remote is an entry transmitter for GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. This convenient transmitter has a compact design that makes it easy to carry around in a purse, a pocket or on a keychain as well as on your vehicle visor. It comes with a 9-Volt battery and can be programmed to work on any GTO/PRO or Mighty Mule gate operator and the second button can work with either a second gate opener or a garage door opener (additional adapter required RB709U-NB).Learn More
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'