- Coarse thread
- Fastens threaded rod together
- Can be cut
- Low carbon steel
- Zinc plated
- Size: 3/4" - 10x2-1/4"
- Hot-rolled steel corner irons
- Use to reinforce corners on windows & chests
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Comes with Screws
- 4 per pack
- Size: 2" x 3/8"
- Uses Designed for use in Marine industrial and construction applications where maximum corrosion protection is desired.
- Features Federal Specifications RR-C 271D Type IV Class 2 threaded screw pin for easy rigging.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 1/4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- 3 Pack
- Size: 3/4"
- Single Tool Holder
- Galvanized Steel
- Fits 1/8" & 1/4" Perforated Board
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/4"-20 x 72"
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 36" L