- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/8"-16 x 72"
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Reduce line pull when rigged as block & tackle
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast with Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Eye Size: 1/4"
- Size: 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Holds screwdrivers & other hard-to-hold tools
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 3/4"
- Designed as a reinforcing bracket for chests boxes etc.
- Made of Solid Brass
- 4 per pack
- Comes with Solid Brass Screws
- Size: 1-1/2" x 5/8"