- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1" W x 36" L
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 36" L
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 3900 lbs.
- Size: 1/4" & 5/16"