- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- Square U Bolt With Plate & Hex Nuts Attached.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: 3/8" x 3-5/8" x 7"
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More