The Duck brand indoor patio/large window kit contains everything you need to insulate one standard two panel patio door. The kit contains one sheet of 84-by-120-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-432-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the door or window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only. Learn More
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 48" L
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 42"
- Designed For Securing Doors On Wood Cupboards and Cabinets
- Traditional Design
- Includes 1/2” x 4” oval head screws
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Die-cast zinc body with a rubber tip
- Ribbed rubber tip for positive holding
- Spring design holds the stop in the up position
- Bright brass finish
- Length of arm 4"
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Zinc finish
- Dimensions: 9" L x 4.3" W
- Button tip, loose pin, unswaged, reversible hinge
- Use full-surface, half-surface, half-mortise or for offset where door and jamb are not flush
- Screw holes countersunk on both sides of each leaf
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3" x 2-1/2"
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 72" L
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90° angle
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 36" L