- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 10" x 7"
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 48"
This roller is designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors up to 2 1/4" thick. Embossed frame with two wings provides greater bracing and holding strength versus conventional single-support, corner-iron frame. Delrin wheel ensures rust-free operation and is formed to prevent dirt from clogging or accumulating. Wheel is reversibleit can be used on either side of frame. Convex roller wheel prevents gouging of door. Roller is adjustableLearn More
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 36"
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 72" L
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
G-60 high corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing. Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 60" L x 1-3/8" W
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 9200 lbs.
- Size: 1/2"
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated - boxed loose
- Screws NOT included
- For reinforcing corners on chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Size: 10" x 1-1/4"