- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 9200 lbs.
- Size: 1/2"
- Class 2A thread fit.
- Hot rolled, cold drawn, low carbon steel.
- Can be cut, heated and bent.
- Made of steel.
- Zinc plated.
- Meets ASTM A307 specs.
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 36" L
- Zinc Plated Brackets & Nickel Plated Rod
- Tubes Are Made With Lock Seam Construction For Greater Strength
- Ends Automatically Align For Easy Installation
- Outside Diameter Of Tube Is 1"
- Center Support Is Furnished With 72" - 120" Size
- Includes Screws
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- Designed for use with padlocks to secure trunks, chests, cases, tool boxes, and other items
- Product's design allows for a tight secure closing
- Surface mount
- Lockable with padlock
- For vertical or horizontal applications
- Zinc-plated finish
- Made of steel
- 2 per pack
- Size 11/16" x 3-1/2"
Out of stock
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service