Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
Nothing is more frustrating than a box full of nails spilling all over your shop floor. Picking them up in ones or twos is a pain. Save time and energy by using this Magnetic Sweeper by Tool Shed! Simply roll over to collect debris and then pull handle for quick release. This sweeper is really handy! A popular choice for the farm, home, shop or garage, this sweeper can grab anything metallic up off the floor. It's just as good at picking up loose change as it is picking up scattered nails and screws. It can also pick up nuts, bolts, pens, and paperclips. This sweeper is incredibly versatile. Its wide sweep means you won't have to make too many passes through and its 7 inch rubber wheels help you turn sharply.
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Have you ever wanted to be able to open your gate with the touch of a button? With a Mighty Mule automatic gate opener, you can and you can install it yourself! The Mighty Mule FM502 dual gate opener is a heavy duty, commercial grade swing gate opener that is very easy to install. It is ideal for dual gates weighing up to 850-Pound or up to 18-Feet long per leaf. The FM502 comes with a standard do-it-yourself kit, which includes an installation video, detailed manual, battery, one transmitter, all mounting hardware and an 18-Volt AC transformer. This durable opener features soft start/soft stop, adjustable auto close (0-120 seconds), adjustable gate activation alert, UL approved obstruction sensing systems, as well as an extra large control box that is prewired for an optional second battery (we recommend a second battery for solar and for dual applications). The 12-Volt, DC-powered low-Voltage system is powerful, dependable and durable. Ideal for gates that open into the property (standard in kit) or with gates opening away from the property using two push-to-open brackets FM148 (sold separately).Learn More