Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit
The two-button remote is an entry transmitter for GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. This convenient transmitter has a compact design that makes it easy to carry around in a purse, a pocket or on a keychain as well as on your vehicle visor. It comes with a 9-Volt battery and can be programmed to work on any GTO/PRO or Mighty Mule gate operator and the second button can work with either a second gate opener or a garage door opener (additional adapter required RB709U-NB).Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More