Duck Brand insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 3/4-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 72"
- This decorative shoulder hook is for hanging mugs, kitchen utensils, holiday lights, etc.
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: 1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- 8 Pack
- Angle Hook
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Steel
- For 1/4' Perforated Board
- 1/4' Rod
- For 1/8" pegboard
- Made of steel
- Galvanized finish
- Qty./Pack: 10
- Designed for corner reinforcement on chairs, tables, chests and other applications.
- Made of Steel
- Antique Bronze Finish
- Size: 1" x 3/4"
- Designed for supporting utility shelves
- Sized to fit standard lumber widths
- Superior strength
- Brackets are angled slightly over 90 degrees to keep items on shelf
- Brackets are punched for #7 wood screws
- 6 screw holes per bracket for extra holding power
- Meets ANSI/BHMA standards - Grade 2
- Boxed loose/without screws
- Not for decorative use
- Fruitwood color finish
- Utility use only - may have surface blemishes
- Size: 4" x 6"