- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
Regular Price: $19.97
Special Price: $17.97
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- Designed for animal enclosures
- Secures heavy wood gates and doors
- Safety lock closes automatically to help prevent accidental opening by livestock
- Includes 2-1/4" x 1-7/8" extra-heavy plate staples
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8"
- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service
- This door closer is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching assures that the door completely shuts in the latch
- Door will swing open approximately 90
- Made of steel
- Black finish
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish