Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to support a double run of National's #5114 and #5116 box rail
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 72"
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Flexible with 1/2" offset bolt
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 450 lb. per pair
- Made of Steel with Derlin Bearings
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 9" Bolt
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 72" L
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Holds up to 2,700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 5/8" x 9"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More