Model Number SSR68101 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 92 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 114.5" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 117" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 111.75" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
The fm136 wireless intercom/keypad is a versatile intercom system that allows for clear communication between a driver requesting entrance to the property, and a resident inside the property. The fm136 allows the user to communicate with the driver, grant or deny access, and open the gate from within the house. The system is ideal for any residential application, and it alerts you to the identity of visitors from the safety of your home. The intercom provides superior range with crystal clear two-way communication up to 500-Feet wireless, or up to 1,000-Feet direct wired. Comes with outdoor call/keypad unit that can be programmed with up to 25 entry codes for keypad access. The fm136 also comes with an indoor base unit that is mobile and can be used anywhere in your home just like a cordless phone. Rechargeable batteries allow for operation even during power outages. Multiple base units available separately for use within the home (maximum of 4).Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VM108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 84 3/4" H Wall Height 66 1/2" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 64 1/2" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to join two pieces of National's #5114 or #5516 box rail
- Adjustable with lags
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')