To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 36" H
- Fully adjustable shelf
- Two total shelves including bottom shelf
- 3 point lock
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to join two pieces of National's #5114 or #5516 box rail
- Adjustable with lags
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number WH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 /2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four steel corner gusset and perimeter clips
- Lag bolts building directly into concrete slabs
- 1/4" masonry drill bit