The two-button remote is an entry transmitter for GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. This convenient transmitter has a compact design that makes it easy to carry around in a purse, a pocket or on a keychain as well as on your vehicle visor. It comes with a 9-Volt battery and can be programmed to work on any GTO/PRO or Mighty Mule gate operator and the second button can work with either a second gate opener or a garage door opener (additional adapter required RB709U-NB).Learn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
The Battery Heater helps keep gate opener batteries warm in cold climates. This heater is recommended where outside temperatures stay below 32 degrees F for an extended period of time. The Battery Warmer is very safe and easy to install, and it wires into the gate opener circuit board to maintain a constant temperature. It attaches directly to the gate opener's 12 Volt battery, and will prevent the battery from losing its charge in cold temperatures.Learn More
- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More
The R4211 control board is the replacement circuit board for the Mighty Mule FM500, FM502, the PRO-SW2500, PRO-SW2502, PRO-SW3000XL, PRO-SW3200XL, PRO-SW4000XL and the PRO-SW4200XL automatic gate openers. This control board is meant to be a durable, reliable replacement for the circuit board in any of these gate openers. The R4211 control board is capable of handling single and dual gate installations and it can support push-to-open and pull-to-open settings. All GTO/Mighty Mule accessories will work with this board and it is made to fit easily into any control box.Learn More
Add attractive storage space to your yard with our wood-grain Woodhaven steel storage building. The Woodhaven offers an economical storage solution for your tools, grill, lawn mower, patio furniture and more.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
Model Number WH109 Nominal Size 10' x 9' Storage Area 84 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 102 1/4" D x 86 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 105" D
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)