This indoor patio/large window kit contains everything you need to insulate one standard two panel patio door. The kit contains one sheet of 84-by-120-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-432-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the door or window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only. Learn More
Mighty Mule Pin Lock, Keyed Alike for opener front mount only. This model is for users who need more than one lock. If multiple Mighty Mule pin locks are need, order multiples of this model, and they will be key alike.Learn More
- Dimensions: 46" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
Duck Brand markets a variety of weather seals to provide consumers with a specialized product for nearly any application. Properly sealing and insulating your home can be an easy way to increase comfort, save money on energy costs and increase home energy efficiency. The Duck Brand Aluminum Door Seal is great for sealing gaps between your door bottom and threshold. This seal prevents cold winter air and summer heat from entering your home. The aluminum construction is strong and durable for multiple years of use. The Duck Brand door bottom seal is 1.625 by 36-Inch long and comes with 7 screws for easy installation. Whatever your home insulating needs, Duck Brand has what it takes to get the job done and save you money!Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 4'x 7' and 4' x 10'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3" x 4"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #0, 2-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more