- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- For wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching
- Patented posi-glide shock-absorbing system for resisting wind damage
- Patented design
- Made of steel
- Black finish
- Comes with screws
- Strong, dependable spring, fully enclosed.
- Can be used on either right hand or left hand doors.
- Adjustable to provide desired closing speed.
- Ideal for screen or combination doors and wood lavatory stall doors with wood partitions.
- BakEnamel® Brass Finish
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3"
These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects. They are slotted for easy attachment. This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications. Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface. High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Made of steel.
- Dimensions" 60" L x 1-1/2" W
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to support a double run of National's #5114 and #5116 box rail
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
The Mighty Mule push-to-open bracket is an 11in. metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post at an angle that allows the gate to swing away from the property, instead of into it. Useful on driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to allow for a pull-to-open installation.Learn More
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 72"
- Protects Air Conditioner to Extend its Life
- For Square A/C Unit
- Includes Elastic Strap
- Dimensions: 30" H x 34" W x 34" D