- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- Designed to support lids on shallow depth boxes, chests, etc., at least 2-1/2” deep
- Tension can be adjusted to hold lid in any position and to help prevent slamming
- Made of Steel with a Brass finish
- Size: 6"
- Designed as a reinforcing bracket for chests boxes etc.
- Made of Solid Brass
- 4 per pack
- Comes with Solid Brass Screws
- Size: 1-1/2" x 5/8"
- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 48" L