- 4' 5" To 7' 9", 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 11,350 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 45-1/2', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood And Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal objects
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5/16" x 2" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed to add a decorative appearance to desks, lids, chests, cabinets, table leaves, etc.
- Surface mount.
- Made of solid brass.
- Screws included.
- 2 per pack.
- Dimensions: 1-5/6" x 2-7/8"
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 36"
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/8" x 12"
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'