- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1"-8 X 72"
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Available in 10’ X 8’ size footprint to fit larger storage needs
- Tall walls with increased head room (71.25”)
- Swing doors provide for easy entry and exit of large items as well as front wall storage
- Appealing two tone plus aesthetics
- Decorative trim
- Ornamental hinges and gable décor
- Attractive painted hardware
- Embossed gables
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number DS108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 77.4 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118.3" W x 94.3" D x 89.3" H Wall Height 71.3" Door Opening 59.5" W x 69" H
GTO/Mighty Mule 3 button, 318MHz frequency 8 dip switch (+,0,-) settings
Features and Specifications:
Three button entry transmitter is made to work with a GTO/Mighty Mule gate opener as well as two additional garage door openers or gate openers.
The transmitter has adjustable code setting for security.
An RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver is needed in order for the three button transmitter to communicate with each additional garage door opener and non GTO/Mighty Mule gate openers.
Comes with a visor clip for easy placement on your vehicle visor.
Easy to program, and is compatible with any garage door opener that has been fitted with a RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver.
9 volt battery included.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Flexible with 1/2" offset bolt
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 450 lb. per pair
- Made of Steel with Derlin Bearings
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 9" Bolt
Get the realistic look of wood-grain. The Woodlake offers easy-to-assemble storage solutions for every backyard storage need.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number WL108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 71 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
- 2 pack of 3-1/2 inch White Aluminum T-hinges and one Gate Latch
- The T-hinges have a patented wear resistant bearing for a longer hinge life
- The bearing design eliminates the metal to metal contact for smooth quiet operation.
- Rust resistant; vinyl safe, ACQ safe safe for use with premium woods like cedar and redwood.
- The gate latch has an inside or outside latch release system for project requirements
- Designed for right or left handed applications
- It is padlockable for security.
- Mounting screws included.
Perfect for your house or trailer home, this Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1010 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 98 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 119 1/4" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 130 1/4" D