- Uses Designed for use in Marine industrial and construction applications where maximum corrosion protection is desired.
- Features Federal Specifications RR-C 271D Type IV Class 2 threaded screw pin for easy rigging.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish
- Size: 5/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Fits 3/4” thick drawers or cabinet doors
- Secure 5-disc tumbler key mechanism
- Includes 2 keys
- Made of steel
- Bright brass-plated
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 48" L
- Designed to support lids on shallow depth boxes, chests, etc., at least 2-1/2” deep
- Tension can be adjusted to hold lid in any position and to help prevent slamming
- Made of Steel with a Brass finish
- Size: 6"