- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 36"
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
- Designed to support lids on shallow depth boxes, chests, etc., at least 2-1/2” deep
- Tension can be adjusted to hold lid in any position and to help prevent slamming
- Made of Steel with a Brass finish
- Size: 6"
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 3900 lbs.
- Size: 1/4" & 5/16"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"
- Designed as a reinforcing bracket for chests boxes etc.
- Made of Solid Brass
- 4 per pack
- Comes with Solid Brass Screws
- Size: 1-1/2" x 5/8"
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 6" x 1-1/8"