- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 72"
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 72" L
- Die-cast zinc body with a rubber tip
- Ribbed rubber tip for positive holding
- Spring design holds the stop in the up position
- Bright brass finish
- Length of arm 4"
- Designed for gates and screen and storm doors, as well as for projects requiring an Extra-heavy spring
- Looped ends for easy installation
- Holds up to 48 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1" x 16"
- 4” zinc gate max latch
- For swinging doors
- Designed for out-swining gates doors and animal pens
- Can be mounted to the gate or post
- Latches when bar strikes latch lever
- Floating bar adjusts to compensate for 1/2” gate sag
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Hole punched in release lever is for cord release from opposite side
- Patent Pending
- Zinc finish
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 9200 lbs.
- Size: 1/2"
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90° angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1" W x 48" L
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 50"