- Size: 5/8 Inch x 6 Inch
- Material: Forged Steel
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized
- Safe Working Load: 1600 Lbs.
- Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!
Are you worried about your windows shattering during a storm? Now you don't have to with the Pane Relief Window Film! This film is easy to install, all you have to do is take the film, peel it off of the paper backing and stick it to your window! The Window Pane Film will reduce damage to the interior of your home, that can be caused from a broken window during a storm!
- Great for Tornadoes, Hurricanes, etc.
- Quick Installation - Just Peel and Stick
- Can Withstand a Tested Force of 270 Pounds per Square Inch
- Does Not Leave Any Sticky Residue
- Reduces Damage to the Interior of Your Home/Business From Rain and Storms
- Many Uses
- Great For Quick Repairs
- 59 inches by 48 inches
- Holds up to 2,700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 5/8" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Customize your shelving with this system of brackets and wall braces that can accommodate 8" or 12" shelf depth and any shelf length. (Wood shown in photo for illustration only. You provide your own shelf material of choice.)
- Four 8-3/16"D shelf brackets
- Two pairs of telescoping wall braces
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
- 450 lb. capacity per pair
- Flexible with lags
- Adjustable, outside single strap
- Steel with Delrin bearings
- Use on square track
- Wheel diameter 2.14"
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
- Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14, Grade 1
- All holes are punched on 2' centers unless otherwise specified
- Rail is carefully formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels
- For use on doors weighing up to 450 lb
- Size: 12'
GTO/Mighty Mule 3 button, 318MHz frequency 8 dip switch (+,0,-) settings
Features and Specifications:
Three button entry transmitter is made to work with a GTO/Mighty Mule gate opener as well as two additional garage door openers or gate openers.
The transmitter has adjustable code setting for security.
An RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver is needed in order for the three button transmitter to communicate with each additional garage door opener and non GTO/Mighty Mule gate openers.
Comes with a visor clip for easy placement on your vehicle visor.
Easy to program, and is compatible with any garage door opener that has been fitted with a RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver.
9 volt battery included.Learn More
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rails
- Designed to support a double run of National's #5114 and #5116 box rail
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized finish