- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1" W x 36" L
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 3900 lbs.
- Size: 1/4" & 5/16"
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 36"
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish