- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/4"-20 x 36"
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed size 10' x 12'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
The Sandusky Lee Janitorial/Supply Cabinet is great for organizing building maintenance and cleaning supplies. It has a locking handle for increased safety and security. The perfect storage option for brooms, mops, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 15" D x 66" H
- Locking handle
- 3 storage shelf spaces 20" W x 14" D x 12" H
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled
- Handle requires some assembly
The Battery Heater helps keep gate opener batteries warm in cold climates. This heater is recommended where outside temperatures stay below 32 degrees F for an extended period of time. The Battery Warmer is very safe and easy to install, and it wires into the gate opener circuit board to maintain a constant temperature. It attaches directly to the gate opener's 12 Volt battery, and will prevent the battery from losing its charge in cold temperatures.Learn More
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/8" x 12"
- Dimensions: 30" W x 24" D x 72" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 4 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)