- Designed to add a decorative appearance and protect corners on small chests, jewelry boxes, craft projects, etc.
- Fasteners included
- 4 per pack
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: 5/8" x 1-3/4"
- Designed to support lids on boxes, chests, etc
- Can be mounted on left or right side
- Tension can be adjusted to hold lid in any position
- Fits chests 3-1/4” or deeper
- Made of Steel with a Brass finish
- Size: 6"
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- This bolt is designed for security applications on lightweight doors, chests, cabinets, etc
- Can be used on right or left hand applications
- In vertical use, the notch-in case holds the bolt in a locked position
- Made of steel with brass bolt and knob
- Zinc finish
- Bolt diameter .32
- Size: 5"
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service