Customize your shelving with this system of brackets and wall braces that can accommodate 8" or 12" shelf depth and any shelf length. (Wood shown in photo for illustration only. You provide your own shelf material of choice.)
- Four 8-3/16"D shelf brackets
- Two pairs of telescoping wall braces
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
- 2 pack of 3-1/2 inch Aluminum T-hinges and one Gate Latch
- The T-hinges have a patented wear resistant bearing for a longer hinge life
- The bearing design eliminates the metal to metal contact for smooth quiet operation.
- Rust resistant; vinyl safe, ACQ safe safe for use with premium woods like cedar and redwood.
- The gate latch has an inside or outside latch release system for project requirements
- Designed for right or left handed applications
- It is padlockable for security.
- Mounting screws included.
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
The Mighty Mule 12-Volt Replacement Battery for GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Openers is designed to replace the battery in Mighty Mule FM500, FM700, FM502, FM702, MM-SL1000B and MM-SL2000B gate openers and most GTO/PRO operators. The battery offers a life expectancy of up to 5 years.Learn More
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 150-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Flexible with 1/2" offset bolt
- 2 per pack
- Holds up 600 lbs. per pair
- Made of Steel with Steel Bearings
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 9" Bolt
Get the realistic look of wood-grain. The Woodlake offers easy-to-assemble storage solutions for every backyard storage need.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number WL86 Nominal Size 8' x 6' Storage Area 43 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 3/4" W x 66" D x 68 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 43 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 97 1/2" W x 68 3/4" D
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')