Customize your shelving with this system of brackets and wall braces that can accommodate 8" or 12" shelf depth and any shelf length. (Wood shown in photo for illustration only. You provide your own shelf material of choice.)
- Four 8-3/16"D shelf brackets
- Two pairs of telescoping wall braces
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated electro-galvanized steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VD86 Nominal Size 8' x 6' Storage Area 43 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 3/4" W x 66" D x 77 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 43 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 97 1/2" W x 68 3/4" D
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- 450 lb. capacity
- Flexible with lags
- 1/2" offset bolt
- Zinc plated
- Steel w/ Delrin Bearings
- 9" Bolt
- Use with Square/Box Track
Traditional, gable-roof styling combines with Arrow design and engineering features to make the Hamlet tops in economical outdoor storage. The Hamlet makes it easy to store and organize anything, from lawn and garden equipment to pool supplies and bicycles.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number HM86 Nominal Size 8' x 6' Storage Area 43 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 94 3/4" W x 66" D x 66 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 43 1/2" W x 58" H Foundation Size 97 1/2" W x 68 3/4" D
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
The MM500 is the replacement arm for the FM500 gate opening system. It heavy duty and commercial grade, which makes this ideal for gates weighing up to 850 pounds and up to 18 feet in length.Learn More
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 6' x 5' and 4' x 7'
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
The fm136 wireless intercom/keypad is a versatile intercom system that allows for clear communication between a driver requesting entrance to the property, and a resident inside the property. The fm136 allows the user to communicate with the driver, grant or deny access, and open the gate from within the house. The system is ideal for any residential application, and it alerts you to the identity of visitors from the safety of your home. The intercom provides superior range with crystal clear two-way communication up to 500-Feet wireless, or up to 1,000-Feet direct wired. Comes with outdoor call/keypad unit that can be programmed with up to 25 entry codes for keypad access. The fm136 also comes with an indoor base unit that is mobile and can be used anywhere in your home just like a cordless phone. Rechargeable batteries allow for operation even during power outages. Multiple base units available separately for use within the home (maximum of 4).Learn More