Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
Dennis Brand standard window air conditioner cover (Model 20) seals out weather, dirt, ice, leaves, moisture and debris. Heavy duty plastic cover is reusable. Securing straps and fasteners are included to keep cover secure throughout the season. Each cover is 18-Inch height by 27-Inch wide by 22-Inch deep.
- Seals out weather, leaves, and dust
- Securing strap included
- Fits units from 10,000-15,000 BTUs
- Silver/Grey in color
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1217 Nominal Size 12' x 17' Storage Area 194 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 198" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 198" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- 10 per pack
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #14, 1-5/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 3/8" x 12"
- Strong, dependable spring, fully enclosed.
- Can be used on either right hand or left hand doors.
- Adjustable to provide desired closing speed.
- Ideal for screen or combination doors and wood lavatory stall doors with wood partitions.
- BakEnamel® Brass Finish
- 2 per pack
- Size: 3"
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)