- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- This push-button latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4” hole spacing
- 1-piece shaft provides firm push-button action
- Has an anti lockout design
- Die Cast with a Black finish
- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 48" L
- Class 2A thread fit.
- Hot rolled, cold drawn, low carbon steel.
- Can be cut, heated and bent.
- Made of steel.
- Zinc plated.
- Meets ASTM A307 specs.
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 36" L
- This door closer is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- Adjustable closing speed
- Positive latching assures that the door completely shuts in the latch
- Door will swing open approximately 90
- Made of steel
- Black finish
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- For doors from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 6-32 by 2-1/4 inches not provided
- Aluminum Finish
For wood or metal screen & storm doors with 1-3/4'' hole spacing. Will fit doors up to 2'' thick. Use pan mach screws 8-32 x 2-3/8'' not provided. 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers anti lockout design. Inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt.Learn More
This cam-action latch is designed to hold wood & metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm & utility buildings. It also can be used for end gates on stake trucks. Offers 4" Hook. Designed for right or left hand applications. Pre Punched, Reversible Strike Plate. For Use On 1-1/2 Or 3-1/2" Thick Door Frames.Learn More
- Extra-strong bar strike with rounded edges
- Can be padlocked
- Cam action between handle and bar strike holds door tightly closed
- For Right Or Left Hand Applications
- Wrought steel, zinc finish
- Includes screws
- Handle: 5 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- Overall Dimensions: 5" W x7" H