- Cam-action latch is designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
- Can be used for end gates on stake trucks
- Designed for right or left-hand applications
- Offers 7" hook suitable for use where a long reach is necessary
- Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" thick door frames
$17.99Product DetailsThis Adjustable Gate Wheel keeps gates from sagging or dragging! All steel construction with a 9in rubber wheel for rolling over rough terrain. Fits steel and wood gates.
- Fits round tube gate 1 5/8" to 2"
- Prevents sagging
- Allows gates to open easier
- 9 x 4.5 x 9 inches
- Wheel Type: Rubber, Works With: Steel and wood gates
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- Designed for animal enclosures
- Secures heavy wood gates and doors
- Safety lock closes automatically to help prevent accidental opening by livestock
- Includes 2-1/4" x 1-7/8" extra-heavy plate staples
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8"
- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service