Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by a vehicle without having to push a button. It comes with a 100-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and it will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 50-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep and no closer than 30-Feet from the gate. It will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross over the 12-Foot magnetic field from the sensor and automatically open the gate as you exit.Learn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
The Sandusky Lee Janitorial/Supply Cabinet is great for organizing building maintenance and cleaning supplies. It has a locking handle for increased safety and security. The perfect storage option for brooms, mops, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 15" D x 66" H
- Locking handle
- 3 storage shelf spaces 20" W x 14" D x 12" H
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled
- Handle requires some assembly
The Mighty Mule 5-Watt Solar Panel Kit for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to charge the battery that powers your Mighty Mule gate opener system. This solar panel comes with a tubular steel support and mounting hardware and is ideal for rural environments where there is access to direct sunlight.
- 5-Watt solar panel provides trickle charge of energy to a 12-volt gate opener battery
- Compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems (except the mighty mule 250)
- Tubular steel support with mounting clips, wire connectors and 8 ft. Of low voltage wire Mounts to a fence, post, gate or wall
- The solar panel is easily installed with common handheld tools and is compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems. (does not work with fm250)
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed sizes 10' x 13' and 10' x 14'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
The compact Brentwood provides convenient storage in narrow, hard-to-fit locations. There is 93 cubic feet of storage for lawn equipment, pool accessories and other items from sports equipment to bicycles. The compact 5'x4' size gives you easy access to stored items in convenient locations.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number BW54 Nominal Size 5' x 4' Storage Area 16 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 54 1/4" W x 43 1/8" D x 69 1/2" H Wall Height 67" Door Opening 22 1/4" W x 65" H Foundation Size 57" W x 45 7/8" D