The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
The Sandusky Lee Janitorial/Supply Cabinet is great for organizing building maintenance and cleaning supplies. It has a locking handle for increased safety and security. The perfect storage option for brooms, mops, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 15" D x 66" H
- Locking handle
- 3 storage shelf spaces 20" W x 14" D x 12" H
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled
- Handle requires some assembly
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by a vehicle without having to push a button. It comes with a 100-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and it will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More
Easily communicate with guests at your gate with the Mighty Mule Intercom Multiple Base Station Unit for Mighty Mule FM136 Wireless Intercom/Keypad. This convenient intercom base station allows you to remotely grant your guest access by pressing a button. The guest can then push any button on the outside keypad to open the gate.
- Used to communicate with guests and allow them to gain access to your property
- Compatible with mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Up to 4 base station units can be used with the mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Cannot be used with the fm137 digital keypad
- Ideal as a replacement base station or as an additional base station
- Additional base stations can only be used in wireless applications within 500 ft. of gate
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The fm136 wireless intercom/keypad is a versatile intercom system that allows for clear communication between a driver requesting entrance to the property, and a resident inside the property. The fm136 allows the user to communicate with the driver, grant or deny access, and open the gate from within the house. The system is ideal for any residential application, and it alerts you to the identity of visitors from the safety of your home. The intercom provides superior range with crystal clear two-way communication up to 500-Feet wireless, or up to 1,000-Feet direct wired. Comes with outdoor call/keypad unit that can be programmed with up to 25 entry codes for keypad access. The fm136 also comes with an indoor base unit that is mobile and can be used anywhere in your home just like a cordless phone. Rechargeable batteries allow for operation even during power outages. Multiple base units available separately for use within the home (maximum of 4).Learn More
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits shed size 10' x 12'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray