$17.99Product DetailsThis Adjustable Gate Wheel keeps gates from sagging or dragging! All steel construction with a 9in rubber wheel for rolling over rough terrain. Fits steel and wood gates.
- Fits round tube gate 1 5/8" to 2"
- Prevents sagging
- Allows gates to open easier
- 9 x 4.5 x 9 inches
- Wheel Type: Rubber, Works With: Steel and wood gates
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More
Extend the life of your tools by keeping them inside and off the ground. This hanging rack can be easily mounted on a wall in your shed, garage or basement to accommodate long-handled tools and organize smaller tools, such as screwdrivers, pliers and other hand tools.
- Two 25-1/2" channels
- Five separate large-tool holders that snap into the channel
- One small-tool holder that snaps into the channel
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 7/8"-9 x 72"
- For wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4 inches hole spacing
- For doors from 1-1/4 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 8-32 by 2-3/8 inches (not provided)
- Key operated locking unit with 2 keys provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Use where maximum corrosion resistance needed
- Great for marine, industrial and construction
- Holds up to 1,800 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More