- Coarse thread
- Fastens threaded rod together
- Can be cut
- Low carbon steel
- Zinc plated
- Size: 3/4" - 10x2-1/4"
- 2 Pack
- For 1/4" Pegboard
- Size: 3"
- Double Hook
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Rod
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/4"-20 x 72"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Swivel eye eliminates tangling.
- Sheave rolls smoothly.
- Holds up to 9 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast with Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Size: 1/2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Duck Brand slide tight faucet cover insulates and protects faucets from cold weather. Thick styrofoam cover is easy to assemble and use! Just place compressible foam seal around the spout of the outdoor faucet, push the button and slide tight to the base of the faucet lever.Learn More
- Designed For Windows, Cabinets, Doors, Drawers, Etc.
- Offers Attractive, Easy Grip Design
- Fits A Variety Of Applications
- Hole Pattern Is Different Than National's #1971
- Made of Steel
- Brass Finish
- Size: 4"
- Miniature brass
- Designed to add a decorative appearance to small chests, jewelry boxes, craft projects, etc
- Hasp style matches National's model No. 1810, 1811, and 1816 decorative hinges
- Can be used with national's model No. 1880 padlock
- Surface mount
- Made of solid brass
- Screws included
- Size: 5/8" x 1-7/8"
This insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 3/4-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More