Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
GTO Inc FM135, Entry Transmitter Is Standard Equipment With Mighty Mule Systems, Has Adjustable Codes, Identical To Unit Included With The Gate Openers, Fits On Visor Of Vehicles, Battery Included.Learn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
The two-button remote is an entry transmitter for GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. This convenient transmitter has a compact design that makes it easy to carry around in a purse, a pocket or on a keychain as well as on your vehicle visor. It comes with a 9-Volt battery and can be programmed to work on any GTO/PRO or Mighty Mule gate operator and the second button can work with either a second gate opener or a garage door opener (additional adapter required RB709U-NB).Learn More
This wire includes 100-Feet of 16 gauge, multi-stranded, dual conductor Low Voltage Wire. It can be used for installing an AC transformer, solar panel, wireless intercom/keypad, or most other automatic gate opener accessories. This wire is UV treated and PVC coated, and is rated for direct burial. However, GTO recommends running the wire through conduit or PVC pipe in order to protect it from the elements and ensure longer life for your wire.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)