Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
GTO Inc FM135, Entry Transmitter Is Standard Equipment With Mighty Mule Systems, Has Adjustable Codes, Identical To Unit Included With The Gate Openers, Fits On Visor Of Vehicles, Battery Included.Learn More
The Battery Heater helps keep gate opener batteries warm in cold climates. This heater is recommended where outside temperatures stay below 32 degrees F for an extended period of time. The Battery Warmer is very safe and easy to install, and it wires into the gate opener circuit board to maintain a constant temperature. It attaches directly to the gate opener's 12 Volt battery, and will prevent the battery from losing its charge in cold temperatures.Learn More
GTO/Mighty Mule 3 button, 318MHz frequency 8 dip switch (+,0,-) settings
Features and Specifications:
Three button entry transmitter is made to work with a GTO/Mighty Mule gate opener as well as two additional garage door openers or gate openers.
The transmitter has adjustable code setting for security.
An RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver is needed in order for the three button transmitter to communicate with each additional garage door opener and non GTO/Mighty Mule gate openers.
Comes with a visor clip for easy placement on your vehicle visor.
Easy to program, and is compatible with any garage door opener that has been fitted with a RB709U-NB Universal Garage Door Receiver.
9 volt battery included.Learn More
- Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets, screws for attaching rail are packed with brackets
- Screws for attaching rail are packed with brackets
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14, Grade 1
- All holes are punched on 2' centers unless otherwise specified
- Rail is carefully formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels
- For use on doors weighing up to 450 lb
- Size: 8'
Customize your shelving with this system of brackets and wall braces that can accommodate 8" or 12" shelf depth and any shelf length. (Wood shown in photo for illustration only. You provide your own shelf material of choice.)
- Four 8-3/16"D shelf brackets
- Two pairs of telescoping wall braces
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Fits all sheds anchored to earth
- Four corkscrew-type anchors
- Four corner gussets
- Four locking washers
- Two AK600 kits are required for sheds 10' x 10' through 10' x 14' (larger sheds require concrete anchor kits, see your instruction manual for details for sheds larger than 10' x 9')
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Holds up to 2,700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 5/8" x 9"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More