- 4' 8' To 8' 4', 15 Gauge Adjustable Jack Post, Max Ext Load 9,100 LBS, Min Ext Load 18,000 LBS, Additional Support For Crawl Spaces, Attic, Staircase Or Decks, Adjusts With 3/4' Wrench, O.D. Gauge & Tube Dim 2-1/4' x 15 Gauge x 49', Screw Size 1' x 7', -5 Thread Support, Collar Size 2-1/4' x 1/2', Support Pins 1/2' x 3', 13 Gauge Plate Size 4' x 5', Corrosion Resistant Inside & Out, Double Carriage Bolt & Nut (Zinc Coated) For Added Safety, Heavy Plates Suited For Wood & Steel, Deep Dish Self-Centering Plates.
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Flexible with 1/2" offset bolt
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 450 lb. per pair
- Made of Steel with Derlin Bearings
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 9" Bolt
- Holds up to 2,00 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/4" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- 450 lb. capacity
- Flexible with lags
- 1/2" offset bolt
- Zinc plated
- Steel w/ Delrin Bearings
- 9" Bolt
- Use with Square/Box Track
- Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14, Grade 1
- All holes are punched on 2' centers unless otherwise specified
- Rail is carefully formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels
- For use on doors weighing up to 450 lb
- Size: 12'
This wire includes 100-Feet of 16 gauge, multi-stranded, dual conductor Low Voltage Wire. It can be used for installing an AC transformer, solar panel, wireless intercom/keypad, or most other automatic gate opener accessories. This wire is UV treated and PVC coated, and is rated for direct burial. However, GTO recommends running the wire through conduit or PVC pipe in order to protect it from the elements and ensure longer life for your wire.Learn More
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
Increase the roof strength of your shed by 50% to help withstand heavy snow accumulation. Our roof strengthening kits fit most Arrow buildings and can be installed on new or existing buildings.
- Fits Arrow shed sizes: 6' x 5' and 8' x 6'
- Made of electro-galvanized steel
- All necessary hardware included
- Color: Gray