- Designed to add a decorative appearance to desks, lids, chests, cabinets, table leaves, etc.
- Surface mount.
- Made of solid brass.
- Screws included.
- 2 per pack.
- Dimensions: 1-5/6" x 2-7/8"
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 72" L
- These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects.
- They are slotted for easy attachment.
- This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications.
- Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 36"
- 4” zinc gate max latch
- For swinging doors
- Designed for out-swining gates doors and animal pens
- Can be mounted to the gate or post
- Latches when bar strikes latch lever
- Floating bar adjusts to compensate for 1/2” gate sag
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Hole punched in release lever is for cord release from opposite side
- Patent Pending
- Zinc finish
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H
- For all wood double-hung windows
- Prevents opening of window, even if glass is broken
- Heavy die-cast body with keyed lock
- Sash locks are keyed alike
- Complete with 2 keys and mounting screws
- Bright brass-plated
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 42"
This indoor patio/large window kit contains everything you need to insulate one standard two panel patio door. The kit contains one sheet of 84-by-120-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-432-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the door or window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only. Learn More
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 8" x 1-1/4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 24"