- Designed to add a decorative appearance to desks, lids, chests, cabinets, table leaves, etc.
- Surface mount.
- Made of solid brass.
- Screws included.
- 2 per pack.
- Dimensions: 1-5/6" x 2-7/8"
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90° angle
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 36" L
- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 42"
This indoor patio/large window kit contains everything you need to insulate one standard two panel patio door. The kit contains one sheet of 84-by-120-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-432-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the door or window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only. Learn More
- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 8" x 1-1/4"
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/4"-10 x 24"
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 48" L
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 48" L
- Designed For Securing Doors On Wood Cupboards and Cabinets
- Traditional Design
- Includes 1/2” x 4” oval head screws
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" x 1-3/4"