The Mighty Mule push-to-open bracket is an 11in. metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post at an angle that allows the gate to swing away from the property, instead of into it. Useful on driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to allow for a pull-to-open installation.Learn More
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Zinc Plated
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 1/8" x 12"
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
The R4211 control board is the replacement circuit board for the Mighty Mule FM500, FM502, the PRO-SW2500, PRO-SW2502, PRO-SW3000XL, PRO-SW3200XL, PRO-SW4000XL and the PRO-SW4200XL automatic gate openers. This control board is meant to be a durable, reliable replacement for the circuit board in any of these gate openers. The R4211 control board is capable of handling single and dual gate installations and it can support push-to-open and pull-to-open settings. All GTO/Mighty Mule accessories will work with this board and it is made to fit easily into any control box.Learn More
- Use to hang cups or other light objects from the bottom of shelves
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
- 5 per pack
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: 5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
Easily communicate with guests at your gate with the Mighty Mule Intercom Multiple Base Station Unit for Mighty Mule FM136 Wireless Intercom/Keypad. This convenient intercom base station allows you to remotely grant your guest access by pressing a button. The guest can then push any button on the outside keypad to open the gate.
- Used to communicate with guests and allow them to gain access to your property
- Compatible with mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Up to 4 base station units can be used with the mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Cannot be used with the fm137 digital keypad
- Ideal as a replacement base station or as an additional base station
- Additional base stations can only be used in wireless applications within 500 ft. of gate