- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
These angles are designed for mounting garage door openers, building frames, tables, work benches, equipment stands, etc. and for many repair and construction projects. They are slotted for easy attachment. This product has a 90 angle and slots that allow product to meet a variety of applications. Fasteners can be applied through slots to affix product to a surface. High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish. Made of steel.
- Dimensions: 24" L x 1-1/2" W
- Lock display cases, showcase doors and all sliding glass, wood & metal doors to 1/4"thick
- Die-cast zinc lock body-steel locking bar and solid brass keyway and tumblers
- Chrome finish
- Includes 2 keys
- Keyed different
- 4-1/2" Length
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 10" x 12"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Reduce line pull when rigged as block & tackle
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast with Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Eye Size: 1/4"
- Size: 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Used for gate latches, ladder hangers, safety guards and support braces
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications
- G-40 commercial quality steel
- Plated 12 gauge
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish
- 1/8" thick
- Dimensions: 1" W x 36" L
- Keyed alike
- Door/Drawer Utility Lock
- Designed for locking wood or metal cabinet doors and drawers up to 1/4" thick
- Requires 3/4" hole for lock barrel
- Includes two keys
- 2-15/16" cam, 3/4" bore
- Finish: Chrome
- Size: 1/4" thickness