The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
The Mighty Mule 5-Watt Solar Panel Kit for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to charge the battery that powers your Mighty Mule gate opener system. This solar panel comes with a tubular steel support and mounting hardware and is ideal for rural environments where there is access to direct sunlight.
- 5-Watt solar panel provides trickle charge of energy to a 12-volt gate opener battery
- Compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems (except the mighty mule 250)
- Tubular steel support with mounting clips, wire connectors and 8 ft. Of low voltage wire Mounts to a fence, post, gate or wall
- The solar panel is easily installed with common handheld tools and is compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems. (does not work with fm250)
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
Photo Eyes, or Photo Beams, are a non-contact safety device that senses when anything is blocking its path, and is connected to the gate to prevent the gate from opening or closing when it senses an obstruction. Once the object is out of the path, it sends a message to the gate opener to continue its operation. Photo eyes are generally placed just outside the gate for normal pull-to-open applications, and they can be mounted on 4x4 posts or onto the gate posts. The beams can be tripped by almost anything, including cars, people, bikes, animals, or anything else that blocks the beam's field. These attractive photo eyes are a sleek addition to your driveway entrance, while providing safety and peace of mind to ensure your gate never closes when anything is blocking its path.Learn More
- Holds up to 4,000 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/4" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 150-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More