Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
The Mighty Mule automatic gate opener allows you to activate residential and rural driveway gates by remote control. The FM200 gate opener kit is designed for single swing gates up to 12 ft., or weighing up to 300 lbs.
- Requires an automotive or marine-type battery and weatherproof case (not included)
- Includes one remote entry transmitter and AC transformer for charging battery
- Easily transform this unit to a solar gate opener by using the solar panel charging kit (FM121 or FM123, not included)
- Customize your automatic gate opener with Mighty Mule Accessories: automatic gate lock, extra entry transmitters, and more
The two-button remote is an entry transmitter for GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. This convenient transmitter has a compact design that makes it easy to carry around in a purse, a pocket or on a keychain as well as on your vehicle visor. It comes with a 9-Volt battery and can be programmed to work on any GTO/PRO or Mighty Mule gate operator and the second button can work with either a second gate opener or a garage door opener (additional adapter required RB709U-NB).Learn More
$17.99Product DetailsThis Adjustable Gate Wheel keeps gates from sagging or dragging! All steel construction with a 9in rubber wheel for rolling over rough terrain. Fits steel and wood gates.
- Fits round tube gate 1 5/8" to 2"
- Prevents sagging
- Allows gates to open easier
- 9 x 4.5 x 9 inches
- Wheel Type: Rubber, Works With: Steel and wood gates
The FM132 push button control is an affordable, convenient way to activate any GTO/Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener from inside the property. It is a hard-wired device that can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The push button control looks like a doorbell and is ideal for remote activation of the gate opener. For safety reasons, it should be placed in a location that allows the operating person to be in line of sight of the gate opener. The FM132 wires directly to the control board and uses 16 Gauge multi-stranded, dual conductor, low voltage wire (RB509 not included).Learn More
The Mighty Mule 5-Watt Solar Panel Kit for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to charge the battery that powers your Mighty Mule gate opener system. This solar panel comes with a tubular steel support and mounting hardware and is ideal for rural environments where there is access to direct sunlight.
- 5-Watt solar panel provides trickle charge of energy to a 12-volt gate opener battery
- Compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems (except the mighty mule 250)
- Tubular steel support with mounting clips, wire connectors and 8 ft. Of low voltage wire Mounts to a fence, post, gate or wall
- The solar panel is easily installed with common handheld tools and is compatible with all mighty mule gate opener systems. (does not work with fm250)
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty
The MM350 is the replacement arm for the FM350 kit. This arm works on all types of gates from chain link to vinyl. This arm can handle up to a 550 pound gate and up to a 16 foot gate. It is compatible with all Mighty Mule access controls and accessories, including all remote control transmitters, digital keypad, solar panel, automatic gate lock, gate opening sensor and wireless intercom or keypad.Learn More
The RB570 is an 18 Volt AC transformer for use with many GTO/Mighty Mule automatic gate openers. The transformer maintains battery backup by providing a trickle charge of power to the gate opener battery. Compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500, FM350, GTO/PRO-1500, PRO-2500, PRO-3000, and PRO-4000.Learn More