The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
Help add convenience to your automatic gate opener with the Mighty Mule Wireless Vehicle Sensor for Automatic Gate Openers. This wireless vehicle sensor has a 100 ft. range from the gate and allows for a hands-free exit from your property. This versatile wireless gate accessory is compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers and can sense vehicles such as cars, trucks and ATVs.
- Ideal for allowing hands-free exits from your property
- Compatible with most brands of automatic gate openers
- Electromagnetic sensor features an adjustable range of 3 - 12 ft.
- Sensor has 100 ft. of range from gate for convenience
- Ideal for solar power application due to low power consumption
- Sensor detects vehicles such as cars, trucks and atvs for versatility
- No required trenching to help make installation easier
Photo Eyes, or Photo Beams, are a non-contact safety device that senses when anything is blocking its path, and is connected to the gate to prevent the gate from opening or closing when it senses an obstruction. Once the object is out of the path, it sends a message to the gate opener to continue its operation. Photo eyes are generally placed just outside the gate for normal pull-to-open applications, and they can be mounted on 4x4 posts or onto the gate posts. The beams can be tripped by almost anything, including cars, people, bikes, animals, or anything else that blocks the beam's field. These attractive photo eyes are a sleek addition to your driveway entrance, while providing safety and peace of mind to ensure your gate never closes when anything is blocking its path.Learn More
The Keypad Mounting Post is designed to mount the Mighty Mule and GTO/PRO Keypads and Intercom/Keypads, as well as other access control devices for your gate automation system. The mounting post is a rust-proof, extruded aluminum construction with a black anodized finish. The post can be surface-mounted or sunk into concrete. Its modular design makes it easy to install and the mounting post can be set to almost any height, depending on the slope of your driveway and the type of vehicle that will be passing through your gate. The Mighty Mule Keypad Mounting Post is a great addition to any property entrance.Learn More
Easily communicate with guests at your gate with the Mighty Mule Intercom Multiple Base Station Unit for Mighty Mule FM136 Wireless Intercom/Keypad. This convenient intercom base station allows you to remotely grant your guest access by pressing a button. The guest can then push any button on the outside keypad to open the gate.
- Used to communicate with guests and allow them to gain access to your property
- Compatible with mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Up to 4 base station units can be used with the mighty mule fm136 wireless intercom/keypad
- Cannot be used with the fm137 digital keypad
- Ideal as a replacement base station or as an additional base station
- Additional base stations can only be used in wireless applications within 500 ft. of gate
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by a vehicle without having to push a button. It comes with a 100-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep. Its 12-Foot magnetic field will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross through the field, and it will automatically open the gate as the vehicle exits.Learn More
This wire includes 250-Feet of 16 gauge, multi-stranded, dual conductor Low Voltage Wire. It can be used for installing an AC transformer, solar panel, wireless intercom/keypad, or most other automatic gate opener accessories. This wire is UV treated and PVC coated, and is rated for direct burial. However, GTO recommends running the wire through conduit or PVC pipe in order to protect it from the elements and ensure longer life for your wire.Learn More
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 50-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep and no closer than 30-Feet from the gate. It will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross over the 12-Foot magnetic field from the sensor and automatically open the gate as you exit.Learn More