Doors - Windows
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Satin black finish
- Dimensions: 6 1/8" W x 3 1/2" H
- A Bracket Designed For Shelving In Dining, Living, Recreation Rooms, Etc.
- By Adding #153 Swivel Hook, These Brackets Convert To Hangers.
- Sturdy Ornamental Bracket Hangers Are For Hanging Planters, Baskets, Etc.
- Size: 10" x 7"
This cam-action latch is designed to hold wood & metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm & utility buildings. It also can be used for end gates on stake trucks. Offers 4" Hook. Designed for right or left hand applications. Pre Punched, Reversible Strike Plate. For Use On 1-1/2 Or 3-1/2" Thick Door Frames.Learn More
- Square U Bolt With Plate & Hex Nuts Attached.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: 3/8" x 3-5/8" x 4"
- 3" steel spring door stop w/ plastic tip
- Zinc die-cast base, steel wire spring
- Mount on door, wall or baseboard
- Has sharply pointed drive screw
- Prevents wall damage from doorknob
- A replacement strike for a variety of screen and storm door latches
- Includes 2 shims to allow strike adjustment for secure latching