Doors - Windows
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-1/2"
This cam-action latch is designed to hold wood & metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm & utility buildings. It also can be used for end gates on stake trucks. Offers 4" Hook. Designed for right or left hand applications. Pre Punched, Reversible Strike Plate. For Use On 1-1/2 Or 3-1/2" Thick Door Frames.Learn More
- Designed As A Door Stop On Up To 2'' Thick Sliding Doors
- Ideal for farm or commercial doors
- 109 Gauge Steel
- Zinc Plated Embossed
- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"
This roller is designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors up to 2 1/4" thick. Embossed frame with two wings provides greater bracing and holding strength versus conventional single-support, corner-iron frame. Delrin wheel ensures rust-free operation and is formed to prevent dirt from clogging or accumulating. Wheel is reversibleit can be used on either side of frame. Convex roller wheel prevents gouging of door. Roller is adjustableLearn More
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- For wooden clothes poles up to 1 3/8'' diameter.
- Single screw mounting.
- White styrene.
- Includes screws.
- For doors and gates swinging in or out
- Easy operating, handle serves as a pull
- Latches right or left
- May be padlocked
- Zinc finish
- Dimensions: 9" L x 4.3" W