Doors - Windows
- Rust-resistant tension adjusted by threaded shaft for jobs requiring spring sizes # 3-6
- For door/gate use
- Complete with fasteners
- Zinc Plated
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Zinc finish
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 3900 lbs.
- Size: 1/4" & 5/16"
- Designed for securing products to rectangular wood & metal object
- Zinc-high performance coating
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Dimensions: 3/8" x 4" x 7"
- This bolt is designed for security applications on lightweight doors, chests, cabinets, etc
- Can be used on right or left hand applications
- In vertical use, the notch-in case holds the bolt in a locked position
- Made of steel with brass bolt and knob
- Zinc finish
- Bolt diameter .32
- Size: 5"
- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"